a little room inspiration

I've put myself on an online shopping ban. Not even just buying -- the actual act of shopping online has been banned from my life. My room is a disaster, and instead of cleaning, I like to sit on my computer and shop for things for my room and clothes to put in my closet (which is also in complete disarray) and a backpack (which I don't need until September... important, right?). So I've banned myself from shopping online until my room is clean. 

I've been in the process of "redoing" my room since September or so, when I got new furniture and painted and just started making it lovely. To be honest though, I just kind of gave up entirely and suddenly I realized my room is full of empty shelves and my walls don't have any of the stuff I wanted on them on them, and I'm just extremely displeased

But my shopping ban means I can't look for stuff online for my room when I'm not capable of cleaning my room (ie - right now while I'm watching TV with my puppy), so instead I've resorted to browsing the home decor section of Pinterest. I'm addicted. Addicted. I have so many ideas, and barely any of them are applicable to my room, but I'm going to try to draw inspiration from some of the super cool rooms I've found. 

A few of my favorites (logically, mostly white color schemes as that is the scheme of my room): 





(via Elina Dahl)

xoxo, kristina

No comments :

Post a Comment