diy to do

If you know things about me, you might know I'm obsessed with lists. Like... nothing to do? Make a list. I have approximately 36 (I actually have no clue, that was a guess) to do lists going right now, and I just really like making lists. I love lists. There is nothing about lists I don't like.

If you don't like lists, I might not like you. I can try, but it'll take effort.

It's raining today, and I'm bored, and I've spent all day contemplating what to post about. I have come up short approximately 27 times (I actually still have no clue, that was also a guess). And suddenly, ideas. Ideas in the form of a list. 

I'm really into the crafty pursuits (what? who says that?), so here are some really cool DIY projects I'd love to do, and am hoping to get done this summer (some of which I've been hoping to do since last summer... and haven't... gotta love procrastination).

(text art via enjoy it)

(floral crown via burkatron)

(song lyric wall art via a beautiful mess)

(big script art via enjoy it)


(quilt (though not necessarily this specific one) via the joy cottage)

(codex bound book via how did you make this)

xoxo, kristina

1 comment :

  1. Oh those look like some fun ideas:) hope you went with the floral headband. Always wanted to try that:)

    ReplyDelete