it's beginning to look a lot like christmas (?)

I'm not going to pretend like I'm not having a bad day. Not really at all in the mood to write a post -- but I figure maybe writing a post and listening to "Under the Booty" (classic Kristina blogging music) would put me in a bit of a better mood. Worth a shot, right?

Hey, at least I had a post I've been meaning to write for the past few days because I am in no mood to brainstorm posts -- though if this post makes me feel better I might be doing that right after this.



Um, yeah. It was cold today, but definitely not Christmas. But a couple days ago I finished my friend Michelle's Grinch sweater, so I thought I'd show it off.

Note to self: it's really hard to take pictures of stuff for your blog when your room is a disaster. I mean -- yeah, I could have made my bed for that picture. At least I cropped out the toothbrush on the end of my bed -- you're welcome (what is that even doing there though?).

You're probably like, why would you even knit your friend a really ugly green sweater with the Grinch's face on it and the answer is honestly I have no clue. Somehow last year I ended up knitting her mittens with Heath Ledger's face on them. Now I guess knit items with faces on them are just a thing I make for her. We've already discussed how for next year I found Jon Stewart/Stephen Colbert face patterns. It's June. Of 2013. I'm talking about December 2014. Planning ahead?

I can't decide if I should give it to her as a birthday present (her birthday is in September -- then she can actually have it for this Christmas) or for Christmas (she's Jewish... stop, I just made it so much worse. I knit my friend who is Jewish a Christmas themed sweater. Go home, Kristina).

xoxo, kristina

No comments :

Post a Comment