...and finally, a blog

Welcome to my little baby corner of the blogosphere! I couldn't be more excited to have you here. I'm Kristina, and I run this little guy singlehandedly. I'm a really big nerd, and I have a lot of trouble accepting that I'm not Blair Waldorf.

I can't not make lists about everything. My favorite Disney movie is Aladdin, but I don't consider it one of the princess movies so my favorite princess movie is Beauty and the Beast. I talk to myself a lot, and I start a lot of screenplays that are half based on my life and half based on my obsession with Gossip Girl. I have a beautiful little maltese puppy named Penny who is basically my entire world (I'm sure you'll be seeing her around sooner or later). I have this weird thing about capital letters in titles of things... aka, I hate them. My favorite number is 37. My best friend blogs too!

Thanks for joining me, and I hope to see you around here again soon.


xoxo, kristina

No comments :

Post a Comment